Thursday, December 6, 2007

EAGLE WORKS



THE NINE BOK CYCLE

DESTINY
LIGHT
SAGE
EXIS
DANCING IN THE KITCHEN
THE AMERGINAL
SOUL OF STARS
PSIENCE
THE JOURNEY OF SOUL

READ THEM ONLINE or EMAIL private. THE NINE EAGLE WORK "BOK" CYCLE UNCOVERS SPIRITUAL, PHYSICAL, AND INTEGRATED SECRETS OF LIFE.

THE AMERICAN SOL ASTROLOGER

SOL SIGNS and your SOL YEAR IS AHEAD

Paneagle has 32 YEARS in the field, remarkable, humane and fully experienced.

By perfecting Sol Astrology, Paneagle has advanced the art and craft of STARGAZING to the highest level and still provides insightful direct comments in quick and illuminating fashion. Paneagle uses special techniques to help individuals realize Soul, details of their life, career and relationships, and work with the higher principles of success and value. His techniques have touched hundreds if not more, using methods unknown to most, secrets long hidden and yet profoundly simply, as a long list of testimonials below attests.

SOL ASTROLOGY AND CYCLES for the year ahead
E-books provided include SOUL OF STARS and DANCING IN THE KITCHEN

americansol.blogspot.com works with detailed analysis of the United States chart and the direction of the American Ideal and national conditions in this age, be
they material, psychological, spiritual, universal, local, weather, sports, and news
highlights developed and prepared in his new ongoing work, to be available here or in AMERICANSOL blogspot.

PANEAGLE Testimonials include:
Victor: Thank you very, very much!!
Stellium: I am astonished at your reading. Your prognostic chart is really good.
Viola: Now to study about… and how what you said really does work.
Lissa: Thank you for the interpretation! Interesting that my Sol Sun is Leo, I've always thought I had a very strong ego, hidden under the shyness of my Cappy Ascendant. We see that you are something special.
Annabelle: Thank you for such a beautiful and soulful perspective. I think your sol approach is very innovative indeed! It really resonates with me. Thank you for giving the heads up for me to follow my path.
Phoenix..... Your interpretation seems to explain everything in my chart about which I had doubts. For example, the Aquarian traits in me..I always wondered about the streak of independence, forward thinking and humanitarian spirit in me..none of the other astrological analysis could explain that in my chart. I think I'll need a lot of time now to digest the other insights you provided. On the whole (after one read) I feel it fits in all beautifully….thank you so much for your reply.
Vertex: If my mom were able to keep me to term I would have been a Sun sign Libra instead of Leo. How fitting is it that my Sol sign is in Libra! Eagle, What great insight!
Pamela: I am starting to get a feel for a higher reason for why i am here on earth this time around. Very fascinating.
Fantaszia: Thanks-a-million$ eagle
Ripley: Thanks so much. Your insights are truly inspiring.
Seagoat: I was surprised that I have Gemini SOL, but on the other hand I felt as if I knew it all the way. I was writing going on and on how much I understand Hermes/Mercury. Great insight. Kathryn: As I wrote to Paneagle… I see he is helping you a lot. You are very correct in much of your analysis - very very interesting
Algysy: I'll be more than happy to read your book.
Ket Taylor: Pretty amazing what you said (about Sirius)
Amalthea: I am truly fascinated - really this is an amazing thing! I love harmonics.
Kathryn: every thing you said about the inward experience - is spot on correct. Including the love thing which is really bothering me - as I have not gotten that straightened out yet! Thank you for teaching me about this. It is something whose time has come (for Sol Astrology)
James Stillens: Hey thanks Paneagle!! Your interpretation was very good!!!
Scorpio11: Thank you for your wonderful comments. I think you are a great astrologer. Everything you said here is true. Thanks again for everything
Amalthea; I just wanted to thank you and say how truly blown away I am from your reading on my 60th harmonic. It's truly something that I felt deep down, and I loved everything you had to share with me. It says it all really!
David: Wow, this is incredible. A lot of this right on the money.
Krista: Greatly informative. Very accurate profile emerged. Your words ring so true!
Stillborn: My goodness, what a fascinating thread! Thankyou, thank you!

Paneagle provides advanced knowledge, information, and writing.
Email paneagle2000@yahoo.com today

YOUR YEAR AHEAD by gift or donation only, in your own time
TO KNOW WHERE YOUR GOING, & WHO YOU ARE, TODAY
ALL ASPECTS of Career, Relationships, Love, Places, past, present, future
GUIDEPOSTS and SIGNALS of your "TRUE DIRECTION HOME"

No comments: